- Brand Cialis$3.72
- Brand Viagra$2.56
- Cialis Extra Dosage$2.05
- Cialis Professional$1.20
- Cialis Soft$1.11
- Cialis Super Active$1.32
- ED Sample Pack 1$2.31
- Extra Super Cialis$3.06
- Extra Super Viagra$2.86
- Female Viagra$0.68
- Viagra Professional$0.57
- Viagra Soft$0.91
- Viagra Super Active$1.25
Buy Zithromax Online
Zithromax is a famous brand antibiotic which has been produced by Pfizer since 1986. It is semi-synthetic and represents the subclass of azalides, providing a bacteriostatic effect. Zithromax is prescribed to patients with lower and upper respiratory tract infections, infections of the skin and urinary tract.
Active Ingredient: Azithromycin
Availability: In Stock (28 packs)
|Product name||Per Pill||Per Pack||Savings||Order|
Buying Zithromax : How to Do That Right
If you are willing to purchase Zithromax, you need to select the needed dosage and its amount from the product tables above. Each row of the table shows the number of pills in the pack, precise dosage, price per one pill on average and whole. To make a purchase just click “Add to Cart” which is located near the price and the package will be added to your shopping art. Afterwards, you will be able to go on with secure payment and proceed with shopping for medications online. If you have found the needed remedies, you can just add them to your shopping cart and then make one big order.
Willing to see a list of selected meds? Just click “View Cart” which you will find in the right top corner of the website. After making your purchase you can select “Checkout” and proceed with the secure payment, where you will need to provide your billing and shipping information.
After the payment is made it will take one business day for your order to be processed and sent in a discreet package/envelope without any details about its contents, because privacy and anonymity are important. The credit card statement won’t provide any embarrassing details about your purchase as well. 10-21 days are needed for your order to arrive if regular shipping was chosen, or 6-9 days if it’s trackable delivery. You can pay with debit/credit card and we accept the following:MasterCard,VISA,Amex,Dinners,JCB
What is Zithromax?
The popular name of Zithromax is azithromycin (tablets and oral suspension) that is a common antibiotic required to fight bacteria. When people suffer from various infections caused by bacteria such as skin infections, respiratory infections, ear infections and sexually transmitted diseases and s on, this antibiotic is prescribed.
What necessary information should I know before taking Zithromax?
- Taking Zithromax can be risky for those people, who are allergic to azithromycin.
- If you have a prior history of jaundice or liver disease as the side effect of Zithromax, you should not take it.
- Even you are prone to allergy for consuming similar kinds of drugs such as clarithromycin, telithromycin or erythromycin, you should avoid Zithromax.
- To assure that the drug is safe for your usage, you should consult with the doctor about
-Disorder in heat beat
-Myasthenia gravis or
-Long QT syndrome
- Though Zithromax is proved to be safe for the unborn child, the pregnant ladies need to seek doctors advice before taking the drug.
- Zithromax is not safe for the children less than six months old.
What is the procedure to take Zithromax?
You should always take the drug as per the doctors advice. Follow the directions mentioned in your prescription as the dose and duration of treatment with this drug vary as per the type of infection. You may take it with or without food.
In the case of oral suspension or liquid, always shake the bottle before measuring the doses. You are not supposed to skip the prescribed length of medication. Remember that Zithromax is not applicable to treat any viral infections such as the flu or common cold.
What happens if I miss any dose?
In the case of missed dose, you need to take the dose immediately you remember. If your next schedule of taking the medicine comes, you should skip that missed dose. Never take extra Zithromax medicine for making up that missed dose.
What happens if I overdose the medicine?
If you take the medicine more than its prescribed dosage, you should immediately seek doctors consultation or emergency medical attention.
What are the side effects of Zithromax?
- People suffer from common allergic reactions due to the side effect of Zithromax as they experience breathing difficulty, swelling of the face, lips, throat or tongue.
- Chances are there to experience stomach pain and diarrhea.
- People even suffer from a headache, chest pain, dizziness, pounding heartbeats or fainting.
- Though uncommon, some reports are there that due to the side effects of Zithromax, people suffer from severe skin reactions, burning eyes, and reddish or purple skin rash and so on.
- Some people even face tired feeling, loss of appetite, clay-coloured stools, dark urine, jaundice, pain in upper part stomach and many more.
- If you face any of the side effects mentioned above, you need to consult to the doctor immediately.
What should I avoid when I am taking Zithromax?While you are taking Zithromax, you should avoid taking antacids containing magnesium or aluminum within 2 hours before or after its consumption. Therefore, you need to stay away from Mintox, Aldroxicon, Gaviscon, Maldroxal, Mylanta, Genaton, Maalox and others as these may reduce the effect of Zithromax if both the medications are taken at the same time.
Note that we offer general information on mediations only and it may not cover all the possible interactions, precautions and other directions. The information provided at this website isn’t meant for self-diagnosis and/or self-treatment. Specific instructions, if any, have to be discussed by a patient with his/her health care provider. The reliability of this information and/or any errors that it may contain is disclaimed. We do not bear responsibility for any damage (special, direct or indirect) which may occur as a result of using the information provided at this website and for possible consequences that arise as a result of self-treatment.