- Brand Cialis$3.72
- Brand Viagra$2.56
- Cialis Extra Dosage$2.05
- Cialis Professional$1.20
- Cialis Soft$1.11
- Cialis Super Active$1.32
- ED Sample Pack 1$2.31
- Extra Super Cialis$3.06
- Extra Super Viagra$2.86
- Female Viagra$0.68
- Viagra Professional$0.57
- Viagra Soft$0.91
- Viagra Super Active$1.25
Buy Metformin Online
Metformin is mainly used to treat diabetes mellitus type 2 when people can”t control their disease with the help of a diet. It”s also applicable in case of polycystic ovary syndrome. This drug helps to control sugar level in blood by increasing glucose tolerance and its concentration in the blood stream.
Active Ingredient: metformin
Availability: In Stock (32 packs)
|Product name||Per Pill||Per Pack||Savings||Order|
|Product name||Per Pill||Per Pack||Savings||Order|
Buying Metformin : How to Do That Right
If you are willing to purchase Metformin, you need to select the needed dosage and its amount from the product tables above. Each row of the table shows the number of pills in the pack, precise dosage, price per one pill on average and whole. To make a purchase just click “Add to Cart” which is located near the price and the package will be added to your shopping art. Afterwards, you will be able to go on with secure payment and proceed with shopping for medications online. If you have found the needed remedies, you can just add them to your shopping cart and then make one big order.
Willing to see a list of selected meds? Just click “View Cart” which you will find in the right top corner of the website. After making your purchase you can select “Checkout” and proceed with the secure payment, where you will need to provide your billing and shipping information.
After the payment is made it will take one business day for your order to be processed and sent in a discreet package/envelope without any details about its contents, because privacy and anonymity are important. The credit card statement won’t provide any embarrassing details about your purchase as well. 10-21 days are needed for your order to arrive if regular shipping was chosen, or 6-9 days if it’s trackable delivery. You can pay with debit/credit card and we accept the following:MasterCard,VISA,Amex,Dinners,JCB
Metformin is a wonder medicine that is used orally to control the sugar levels in the blood of a human body. It plays a great role in the cure of type 2 diabetes. Rarely, it is used along with the insulin or some other medicines, but it does not provide any treatment for type 1 diabetes in humans.
Precautions to be taken care of
- If you are aware of the fact that you may have allergic reactions to metformin, or if you are suffering from diabetic ketoacidosis, you need to seek medical advice from your doctor for the insulin treatment.
- In case you have ever undergone an X ray or a CT scan with the use of a dye that has been injected through your veins, the doctor might suggest you to avoid the intake of metformin.
- In case you have had a liver or kidney disorder or a heart related disease then too you need to consult your doctor for expert medical advice.
- If you have developed certain symptoms such as numb feeling in your hands and legs, muscle or joint ache, shortness of breathing , flu like symptoms, nausea and vomiting, dizziness, leading to lactic acidosis, then get emergency health advice as soon as possible.
Dosage of Metformin
- Take the medicine as instructed by your medical expert and do not increase or decrease the quantity of the dosage without the approval of your doctor. The directions on the prescription label need to be followed.
- Metformin should be taken along with the meal else your doctor suggests any other method for the intake of the medicine. There are certain specific forms of the medicine which are taken just once in the evening and it should be consumed as prescribed by your physician/doctor.
- It is a vital part of a complete package that includes a nutritious diet, proper control of weight and exercise. It is very significant to consume the medicine on a regular basis and get it refilled in case you are going to run out of the same.
- The blood sugar levels need to be checked often and there also may be requirement of blood tests and you need to visit the doctor’s clinic for the same.
- In case of a fever or infection, your doctor may advise you to stop the medicine and if any surgery or medical emergency occurs, then too it should be avoided.
It should be stored at normal room temperature and kept away from moisture, light and heat.
If a dose is missed
If you have missed the dose, then take as soon as you recall about it and if there is already time of the next dose, then take the regular scheduled dose and do not overdose the medicine. There is no need to take any other further medicine on behalf of the same.
If overdose is taken
Lactic acidosis may occur in case of overdose of the medicine, symptoms such as muscle and joint pain, nausea and vomiting may occur.
Side effects of metformin
Some of the common side effects of metformin are the following: -
- Arms and legs experience numb feeling
- Pain in muscles and weakness
- Trouble in breathing
- Uneven or slow heat beat
Note that we offer general information on mediations only and it may not cover all the possible interactions, precautions and other directions. The information provided at this website isn’t meant for self-diagnosis and/or self-treatment. Specific instructions, if any, have to be discussed by a patient with his/her health care provider. The reliability of this information and/or any errors that it may contain is disclaimed. We do not bear responsibility for any damage (special, direct or indirect) which may occur as a result of using the information provided at this website and for possible consequences that arise as a result of self-treatment.