- Brand Cialis$3.72
- Brand Viagra$2.56
- Cialis Extra Dosage$2.05
- Cialis Professional$1.20
- Cialis Soft$1.11
- Cialis Super Active$1.32
- ED Sample Pack 1$2.31
- Extra Super Cialis$3.06
- Extra Super Viagra$2.86
- Female Viagra$0.68
- Viagra Professional$0.57
- Viagra Soft$0.91
- Viagra Super Active$1.25
Buy Generic Lasix Online
The active component of Lasix, furosemide, makes your body absorb less salt, passing it directly to urine, thus, a patient gets rid of extra water and salt. Lasix is a diuretic, and it”s prescribed to reduce edema caused by kidney or liver diseases, heart diseases, etc. If symptoms of allergy appear, it”s necessary to stop taking Lasix..
Active Ingredient: Furosemide
Availability: In Stock (28 packs)
|Product name||Per Pill||Per Pack||Savings||Order|
|Product name||Per Pill||Per Pack||Savings||Order|
Buying Generic Lasix : How to Do That Right
If you are willing to purchase Generic Lasix, you need to select the needed dosage and its amount from the product tables above. Each row of the table shows the number of pills in the pack, precise dosage, price per one pill on average and whole. To make a purchase just click “Add to Cart” which is located near the price and the package will be added to your shopping art. Afterwards, you will be able to go on with secure payment and proceed with shopping for medications online. If you have found the needed remedies, you can just add them to your shopping cart and then make one big order.
Willing to see a list of selected meds? Just click “View Cart” which you will find in the right top corner of the website. After making your purchase you can select “Checkout” and proceed with the secure payment, where you will need to provide your billing and shipping information.
After the payment is made it will take one business day for your order to be processed and sent in a discreet package/envelope without any details about its contents, because privacy and anonymity are important. The credit card statement won’t provide any embarrassing details about your purchase as well. 10-21 days are needed for your order to arrive if regular shipping was chosen, or 6-9 days if it’s trackable delivery. You can pay with debit/credit card and we accept the following:MasterCard,VISA,Amex,Dinners,JCB
What Is Lasix?
Lasix, or furosemide, is a water pill that prevents the body from absorbing too much salt, allowing it to be excreted along with the urine.
It is used to treat fluid build-ups caused by heartfaliures, liver-scarring, or any kidney diseases; and is also used for the treatment of high blood pressure.
It is primarily used for the treatment of hypertension and edema, and is also used for various other treatments.
How You Should Take Lasix
Lasix should be taken exactly as prescribed by your doctor. DO NOT TAKE more of this medicine than is prescribed, as it may result in irreversible and serious health issues. Even extra doses should not be taken to make up for a missed dose.
When You Should Not Take Lasix
- Avoid dehydration and sudden movements. Exit a sitting or lying position slowly to avoid dizziness or difficulty in maintaining balance.
- Before taking Lasix, tell your doctor if you are allergic to it, or have other allergies.
- Educate your doctor over your medical history before taking Lasix.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun, as this medicine may increase your sensitivity to sunlight.
- Lasix may make you dizzy, so avoid activities like driving, and any other activities that require attention.
- Premature infants and older adults may be more sensitive to this medicine.
- Lasix should be consumed by pregnant women ONLY when needed.
- A doctor should be consulted before breast-feeding, as Lasix passes into breast milk, and can affect milk production.
- Monitor your blood-sugar level regularly if you have diabetes.
Possible Side-Effects of Lasix
- Dizziness, light-headedness, headaches, or blurred vision may be experienced.
- This drug may cause huge loss of body water, which may result in muscle cramps, weakness, tiredness, confusion, dizziness, fainting, drowziness, dry mouth, thirst, nausea, vomiting, fast or irregular heartbeat, decrease in amount of urine, cough, hoarseness, chills, chest pain, fever, headache, difficulty in urination, sore throat, ulcers, swelling of glands, wheezing, and other conditions.
- Lasix may also cause the following unusual side effects requiring emergency medical treatment: numbness, tingling, reddening, swelling of arms or legs, change in hearing, abdominal pain, yellow eyes, yellow skin.
- This drug, though rarely, may also cause severe allergic reactions that may result in rashes, severe dizziness, difficulty in breathing, and swelling.
- Lasix may also cause other side-effects.
An overdose on Lasix may result in dehydration, blood volume reduction, hypotension(low blood pressure), electrolyte imbalance, hypokalemia, and hypochloremic alkalosis.
Symptomps of an overdosage include lightheadedness, dizziness, fainting, decrease in urine, weakness or drowsiness, headache, lower back or side pain, slow or irregular heartbeat, dryness of mouth, thirst, seizures, confusion, muscle pain, cramps, and nausea.
Other Drugs That May Affect Lasix
A number of other drugs may interact with Lasix and may result in severe conditions.
These drugs include:
- Aspirin and other salicylates
- Cardiac glycosides
Note that we offer general information on mediations only and it may not cover all the possible interactions, precautions and other directions. The information provided at this website isn’t meant for self-diagnosis and/or self-treatment. Specific instructions, if any, have to be discussed by a patient with his/her health care provider. The reliability of this information and/or any errors that it may contain is disclaimed. We do not bear responsibility for any damage (special, direct or indirect) which may occur as a result of using the information provided at this website and for possible consequences that arise as a result of self-treatment.