- Brand Cialis$3.72
- Brand Viagra$2.56
- Cialis Extra Dosage$2.05
- Cialis Professional$1.20
- Cialis Soft$1.11
- Cialis Super Active$1.32
- ED Sample Pack 1$2.31
- Extra Super Cialis$3.06
- Extra Super Viagra$2.86
- Female Viagra$0.68
- Viagra Professional$0.57
- Viagra Soft$0.91
- Viagra Super Active$1.25
Buy Cytotec Online
Doctors prescribe this drug to patients with gastroduodenal ulcer or to prevent development of stomach ulcer. The main component of the drug is misoprostol, which controls gastric fluid release, so that stomach lining is protected from damage. A pill should be swallowed 2-4 times a day, depending on your prescription.
Active Ingredient: Misoprostol
Availability: In Stock (22 packs)
Buying Cytotec : How to Do That Right
If you are willing to purchase Cytotec, you need to select the needed dosage and its amount from the product tables above. Each row of the table shows the number of pills in the pack, precise dosage, price per one pill on average and whole. To make a purchase just click “Add to Cart” which is located near the price and the package will be added to your shopping art. Afterwards, you will be able to go on with secure payment and proceed with shopping for medications online. If you have found the needed remedies, you can just add them to your shopping cart and then make one big order.
Willing to see a list of selected meds? Just click “View Cart” which you will find in the right top corner of the website. After making your purchase you can select “Checkout” and proceed with the secure payment, where you will need to provide your billing and shipping information.
After the payment is made it will take one business day for your order to be processed and sent in a discreet package/envelope without any details about its contents, because privacy and anonymity are important. The credit card statement won’t provide any embarrassing details about your purchase as well. 10-21 days are needed for your order to arrive if regular shipping was chosen, or 6-9 days if it’s trackable delivery. You can pay with debit/credit card and we accept the following:MasterCard,VISA,Amex,Dinners,JCB
What is Cytotec?
Cytotec or also known by its generic name misoprostol reduces the chances of stomach acid and thereby restores the protective substances in the stomach that are particularly reserved by nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) as well as aspirin.
So people who are taking NSAIDs, for them Cytotec decreases the risk of stomach ulcers. Since it is a prostaglandin, it acts by restricting the secretion of acid in the stomach and defending the stomach lining.
Why should I use Cytotec?
There are certain cases where Cytotec has been proven effective enough.
- If you are taking NSAIDs for a longer period, you are at risk of developing ulcers. Even if you have any previous medical record of ulcer, you should think about using Cytotec. Misoprostol helps in reducing the risk bleeding due to ulcers. It provides a layer of protection lining by decreasing the amount of acid secretion.
- Misoprostol in the combination of another drug as mifepristone is used for the ending of a pregnancy.
- Moreover, the medication can be used to help during the childbirth (for induction of labour, cervical ripening) and reducing the problem of severe bleeding after the delivery.
How should I use Cytotec?
- Whenever you attempt t use the drug, it is always suggested to take it under the direction of the healthcare specialists.
- Read the directory leaflet provided with the medicine to know its exact dosing. For further enquiry, you may talk to the pharmacists.
- Usually, the medicine is taken orally unless your doctor to prescribe you to take it in another way.
- It is suggested to take the last dose of the medicine before bedtime. If you take after your meal and at bedtime, you may eliminate the risk of diarrhea.
- An antacid containing magnesium within 1-2 hours before or after taking Cytotec should be always avoided.
What I need to do if I miss a dose of Cytotec?
If you miss a dose of the medicine, you should take it as soon as you remember. However, if you find that the time of your next dose is about to reach, it is better to skip the missed dose as two doses together can be harmful to your health.
What should I do if I overdose?
Due to the overdose of Cytotec, you may suffer from the symptoms such as breathing problem, stomach pain, severe drowsiness, diarrhea, seizures, irregular heartbeats, tremors and so on. Therefore, you need to contact to emergency healthcare service to overcome the problem.
While experiencing any allergic reactions such as swelling of tongue or face, itching, difficulty in breathing, chest pain, irregular heartbeats, you should stop taking Cytotec and ask for emergency medical attention.
What are the probable side effects of Cytotec?
The most common side effect caused due to Cytotec is mild to moderate diarrhea. Sometimes people feel nausea after taking the medicine. Chances are there to suffer from stomach cramps during the first week of the treatment. If any of the side effects lasts for more than 4 days, you should immediately take to the doctor.
Note that we offer general information on mediations only and it may not cover all the possible interactions, precautions and other directions. The information provided at this website isn’t meant for self-diagnosis and/or self-treatment. Specific instructions, if any, have to be discussed by a patient with his/her health care provider. The reliability of this information and/or any errors that it may contain is disclaimed. We do not bear responsibility for any damage (special, direct or indirect) which may occur as a result of using the information provided at this website and for possible consequences that arise as a result of self-treatment.